Teaching Assistants - upto £75 per day
At Pro Education we believe there will be a high demand for Teaching Assistants from our primary and secondary schools in the Dorset and South Somerset area when the schools reopen in September. We are therefore currently recruiting more Teaching Assistants and we are open and ready to hear from you NOW if you are thinking of returning to work or interested in starting work.
As a Teaching Assistant your job will be a varied one and your responsibilities may differ between schools, so your duties may include
- Preparing a classroom for lessons
- Helping teachers plan their lessons and learning activities
- Supervising group activities and clearing away materials and equipment after lessons
- Helping those children who need extra support to complete tasks
- Listening to children read, and reading to them
- Build relationships and engage with children to support their educational, emotional and social development
- Provide support in social times e.g. Playground and within the school day
You will be friendly and good humoured, enthusiastic and caring, with a passion for working with children of all ages and abilities. Ideally you will have experience of working in a classroom setting or working with children in some capacity. You may be wanting to add to your previous experience of working with children or you may be wanting to make a career within childcare. You will need to have an advanced DBS or prepared to apply for one as well as provide 2 professional references.
In return we can offer
-Weekly pay by PAYE so you know you are paying the right Tax and National Insurance.
-Statutory holiday pay
-Free safeguarding training
-support from a dedicated Education Consultant
- Variety of assignments in schools to support your career aspiration
-short term flexible work or long term work
Pro Education is a specialist Education Employment Agency and over the years we have helped thousands of Teachers and Teaching Assistants find work and support schools with their staff shortages across Dorset, Somerset, Devon and Cornwall.
Pro Education is an equal opportunities employer and Gold Standard REC Education Audited.
To apply please contact Pro Education Exeter 0105 234220 or send your CV to Dorchester@pro-education.co.ukApply Now